J3N Provides the Latest and Most Up-to-Date News, You Can Stay Informed and Connected to the World.
⎯ 《 Just 3 N : New News Now 》
7.5 million Baby Shark bath toys are being recalled. 12 kids were cut or stabbed playing with them
7.5 million Baby Shark bath toys are being recalled. 12 kids were cut or stabbed playing with them
About 7.5 million “Baby Shark” bath toys are being recalled after multiple lacerations and puncture wounds were reported in children playing with them
2023-06-23 22:57
Oil Set for Second Weekly Gain After OPEC+ Leaders Pledge Cuts
Oil Set for Second Weekly Gain After OPEC+ Leaders Pledge Cuts
Oil headed for a second weekly gain after OPEC+ leaders Saudi Arabia and Russia tightened supplies and US
2023-07-07 08:16
Testimony starts in trial of 2 white Mississippi men in shooting at Black FedEx driver
Testimony starts in trial of 2 white Mississippi men in shooting at Black FedEx driver
Witnesses testimony has begun in the trial of two white men in Mississippi who are accused of chasing and shooting at a Black FedEx driver
2023-08-16 22:47
Who is James Howard-Jones? Man who was declared brain dead miraculously wakes up moments before life support removal
Who is James Howard-Jones? Man who was declared brain dead miraculously wakes up moments before life support removal
Due to the extent of his injuries, James Howard-Jones is now physically and mentally disabled
2023-07-06 18:22
Who is Dr Neal ElAttrache? Aaron Rodgers calls his surgeon the GOAT
Who is Dr Neal ElAttrache? Aaron Rodgers calls his surgeon the GOAT
Aaron Rodgers underwent successful Achilles tendon surgery and expressed gratitude to orthopedic surgeon Dr Neal ElAttrache
2023-09-15 15:48
Rain pouring onto Hong Kong and southern China floods city streets and subway stations
Rain pouring onto Hong Kong and southern China floods city streets and subway stations
Rain pouring onto Hong Kong and southern China overnight flooded city streets and some subway stations, halting transportation and forcing schools to close
2023-09-08 14:00
How Madeleine McCann search at reservoir unfolded – and what police found
How Madeleine McCann search at reservoir unfolded – and what police found
The long-running hunt for missing Madeleine McCann returned to headlines last week, during a three-day search of a Portuguese reservoir. Acting on tip-offs, police searched the remote Barragem do Arade reservoir in Portugal, an area that prime suspect Christian Brueckner frequented from 2000 to 2017. Although police are remaining tight-lipped about the details, they said they recovered “a number of items”, which will be evaluated in the coming days and weeks in the hunt for evidence in the mystery of Madeleine’s disappearance on 3 May 2007. Prosecutor for the city of Braunschweig, Christian Wolters, said: “Whether some of the items actually relate to the Madeleine McCann case cannot yet be confirmed.” Earlier this week, officers said “materials collected” during the search had already been sent to Germany for analysis. One “relevant clue” was found during the police operation in the Algarve last week, Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manha reported. Separately, investigators are set to widen the search again after photographs belonging to 46-year-old Brueckner were also said to have revealed clues. With help from Portuguese police, and with Scotland Yard detectives watching on, German investigators scoured the beauty spot 16 miles from Silves, near the southern coast of the country. Starting on Monday last week, investigators sealed off a mile-long peninsula jutting into the reservoir and set up tents as an operations base. They then spent three days digging with shovels, cutting back swaths of undergrowth and using rakes and pickaxes to sweep the banks of the reservoir, leaving behind piles of rubble. At the main 160sq-ft excavation area, they flattened a concentrated area of woodland with heavy machinery, and dug holes 2ft deep. Using sniffer dogs to hunt the surrounding grassland for clues, detectives in a rigid-hull inflatable boat also examined the water. A no-fly zone in place in the skies overhead allowed police drones to survey the region undisturbed. A track leading to the search area was cordoned off with police tape and marked vehicles from Portugal’s National Republican Guard. What appeared to be evidence bags were removed from the scene. The dam, which is 31 miles northeast of the Praia da Luz coastal resort from which Madeleine disappeared, was built in 1955 and is fed by the Arade river. Specialist divers had previously searched the reservoir in 2008, paid for by Portuguese lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia, who claimed to have been tipped off by criminal contacts that Madeleine’s body was there. Two other areas near Praia da Luz could also be searched by police, The Sun reported. Investigators looking through more than 8,000 photographs belonging to Brueckner said they had yielded more clues. Brueckner, who denies any connection to Madeleine, is in jail in Germany for the rape of a 72-year-old American woman two years before the three-year-old vanished at the same resort. German prosecutor Christian Wolters said the investigators were looking for a body, as well as anything that could help the investigation, such as clothing. He said co-operation between German, British and Portuguese authorities went “excellently and very constructively”. And enquiries will continue out of the public eye, he added. The probe into Brueckner is expected to continue for a long time, Mr Wolters said on Thursday. As that investigation goes on and as analysis of the recovered items begins, Madeleine’s parents’ 16-year wait for answers continues. Read More Madeleine McCann news – latest: Investigators set to widen search after new photos reveal ‘clues’ Madeleine McCann case: Timeline of the missing child’s disappearance Sixteen years and countless heartbreaks: Where are Madeleine McCann’s family now? What happened to Madeleine McCann? Sixteen years and countless heartbreaks as Madeleine McCann’s family wait for answers Items seized in Madeleine McCann search ‘cannot yet be linked’ to disappearance
2023-06-01 22:25
European court rules Turkish teacher's rights were violated by conviction based on phone app use
European court rules Turkish teacher's rights were violated by conviction based on phone app use
The European Court of Human Rights says that the rights of a Turkish teacher convicted of terrorism offences were violated because the case was largely based on his use of a phone app
2023-09-26 23:50
How tall is Neymar? Footballer's height didn't hamper his glittering football career
How tall is Neymar? Footballer's height didn't hamper his glittering football career
Neymar is shorter than average for a football player
2023-10-01 14:17
Romania Black Sea port braces for more Ukrainian grain
Romania Black Sea port braces for more Ukrainian grain
At the deepest berth of the Black Sea in the Romanian port of Constanta, the belly of a massive cargo ship bound for Belgium is fed tonnes of rapeseed through a huge...
2023-08-02 21:28
Fierce street-by-street combat rages in Gaza City
Fierce street-by-street combat rages in Gaza City
Israeli troops and Hamas were locked in heavy, close quarters fighting in Gaza City on Thursday, including a 10-hour battle that Israel said toppled one...
2023-11-09 19:20
Demolition work on the collapsed section of I-95 in Philadelphia is expected to finish today. Next comes the monthslong effort to rebuild
Demolition work on the collapsed section of I-95 in Philadelphia is expected to finish today. Next comes the monthslong effort to rebuild
Crews in Philadelphia are on track to complete demolition work Thursday on the section of Interstate 95 that crumbled last weekend after a tanker truck hauling gasoline crashed and burst into flames, Pennsylvania's governor said, but it could take months before the overpass is reconstructed. Once demolition is complete, Gov. Josh Shapiro said teams will work around the clock to rebuild the overpass, though he did not say when construction would be complete.
2023-06-16 01:51