J3N Provides the Latest and Most Up-to-Date News, You Can Stay Informed and Connected to the World.
⎯ 《 Just 3 N : New News Now 》
IShowSpeed meets Cristiano Ronaldo again, Internet roasts YouTuber: 'He's clearly stressing him out'
IShowSpeed meets Cristiano Ronaldo again, Internet roasts YouTuber: 'He's clearly stressing him out'
As the camera rolled, iShowSpeed was ready to make the most of this golden opportunity
2023-07-28 13:24
Judge to consider whether Texas can keep oversize buoy barrier on US-Mexico river border
Judge to consider whether Texas can keep oversize buoy barrier on US-Mexico river border
A federal judge is set to consider whether Texas can keep a floating barrier on the U.S.-Mexico border
2023-08-22 13:48
Who was behind 'The Joe Rogan AI Experience' podcast? Was it successful?
Who was behind 'The Joe Rogan AI Experience' podcast? Was it successful?
'The Joe Rogan AI Experience' launched on YouTube with an episode of Joe Rogan in conversation with Open AI's CEO Sam Altman
2023-06-20 20:57
Trump campaign spends $40m on legal fees as Georgia DA says 2020 case ‘ready to go’ – latest
Trump campaign spends $40m on legal fees as Georgia DA says 2020 case ‘ready to go’ – latest
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has said that the investigation into Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia is “ready to go” – in a hint suggesting a potential indictment could be imminent. “The work is accomplished,” she told WXIA over the weekend. “We’ve been working for two and half years. We’re ready to go.” DA Willis said that there will be people unhappy with the outcome of the probe and praised the actions of local officials who ramped up security around the courthouse in Georgia last week. The DA previously indicated that any charging decisions would likely come in August. Separately, an indictment may also come soon in DOJ special counsel Jack Smith’s investigation into Mr Trump’s efforts to overturn the election and into the January 6 Capitol riot. This comes after Mr Smith’s office added additional charges against the former president in the case involving his handling of classified documents on leaving the White House. Last week, Mar-a-Lago worker Carlos Oliveira was charged in the case, becoming the third defendant. The property manager will appear in court on the charges on Monday. Read More Trump could be indicted soon in Georgia. Here's a look at that investigation Mar-a-Lago worker charged in Trump's classified documents case to make first court appearance Trump has spent $40m from his campaign funds on his legal costs, report says Is Donald Trump going to prison?
2023-07-31 22:49
DeSantis criticizes Trump for implying Florida abortion ban is 'too harsh'
DeSantis criticizes Trump for implying Florida abortion ban is 'too harsh'
Gov_ Ron DeSantis is criticizing Donald Trump for implying Florida's new six-week abortion ban is “too harsh.”
2023-05-17 06:19
Classmate of Gilgo Beach murders suspect reveals he left ‘love notes’ in her locker
Classmate of Gilgo Beach murders suspect reveals he left ‘love notes’ in her locker
A former classmate of Gilgo Beach suspect Rex Heuermann says the alleged serial killer was very quiet in high school. The Suffolk County District Attorney’s office released charging documents on Friday confirming 59-year-old Mr Heuermann, of Massapequa, as the suspected serial killer who targeted women working as sex workers and dumped their bodies along remote Long Island beaches. Mr Heuermann appeared in court in handcuffs and wearing a polo shirt and khaki pants. He pleaded not guilty to three counts of first-degree murder and three of second-degree murder over the deaths of Megan Waterman, Melissa Barthelemy and Amber Costello and was held without bail. Maureen Holpit, 59, who attended Berner High School in Massapequa with Mr Heuermann, told The Independent that Mr Heuermann was once a shy teen who would often leave “love notes” in her locker. Ms Holpit said her exchanges with the now suspected serial killer were always pleasant and polite. “I was always nice and friendly to him, you know. Seemed like he kind of got picked on and people would maybe portray him as a little nerdy. He was very quiet, mild-mannered. So I was nice and would say, ‘Hey, Rex, how are you?,’” Ms Holpit, who now lives in Florida, tells The Independent. “I was getting these notes in my locker. As I’m remembering, there were multiple little love notes but they were not signed,” she added. “Then, one day I did see him put it in my locker and so I knew they were from him. I may have said to him that I had a boyfriend or I just liked him as a friend.” Mr Heuermann, 59, was taken into custody outside his Midtown Manhattan office at around 8.30pm on Thursday night in connection with the unsolved murders, sources told News 12 Long Island. The architect and married father-of-two works in Manhattan – where some of the Gilgo Beach victims were last seen alive – as the president of architecture firm RH Consultants & Associates. According to the company website, he founded the company in 1994. It has since worked with the likes of Catholic Charities, NYC-DEP Sewerage Treatment and American Airlines and other major tenants at the JFK International Airport. Mr Heuermann is also the prime suspect in the murder of Maureen Brainard-Barnes, who is believed to be one of the “Gilgo Four.” Prosecutors noted in the application that records for the burner phones used to contact Brainard-Barnes were not obtained at the time she went missing and no longer exist. Her body and Barthelemy, Waterman and Castello’s were found within one-quarter mile of each other, similarly positioned and bound in a similar fashion by either belts or tape. The unsolved murders sent fear through the shoreline community of Gilgo Beach but for more than a decade, few developments were made in the case. Last year, the Suffolk County Police Department, New York State Police, Suffolk County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI revamped the probe into the killings that ultimately led to Mr Heuermann’s bombshell arrest outside his Midtown office on Thursday. A bail application released by the Suffolk County District Attorney revealed that Mr Heuermann was linked to the serial killings through cellphone evidence and surveillance. Mr Heuermann was first linked to the cold case in March 2022 after investigators discovered that a Chevrolet Avalanche registered to him was possibly the one spotted by a witness in Costello’s disappearance. As law enforcement closed in on him, they served more than 300 subpoenas and search warrants that uncovered cellphone records for burner phones used to arrange meetings with three of the “Gilgo Four” victims before they went missing. Further analysis also allegedly linked Mr Heuermann to taunting calls made to family members of the victims, according to investigators. The calls were made from the Midtown Manhattan area, where the offices of Mr Heuerman’s architecture business are located. Among the evidence linking Mr Heuermann to the murders was a hair found on burlap material used to wrap Waterman’s corpse, according to court documents. DNA analysis had not been possible in the early stages of the investigation, but new technology allowed testing in July 2020. Records also show that several online accounts under fictitious names linked to Mr Heuermann were used for illegal activities. Mr Heuermann allegedly used those accounts and burner phones to contact women for prostitution services, as well as making chilling online searches. The searches reportedly included sadistic, torture-related pornography, child pornography and disturbing content. Mr Heuermann is also accused of searching “why could law enforcement not trace the calls made by the long island serial killer,” “why hasn’t the long island serial killer been caught” and “new phone technology may be key to break in case.” Read More Gilgo Beach murders - live: Rex Heuermann sobs in court hearing over Long Island serial killing Rex Heuermann cries ‘I didn’t do this’ as he appears in court on Gilgo Beach murder charges Rex Heuermann charged with three Gilgo Beach murders as burner phones and truck tie him to serial killings
2023-07-15 08:29
Where is Bryan Patrick Miller now? NBC 'Dateline' does deep dive on 'Zombie Hunter' who killed 2 Phoenix women
Where is Bryan Patrick Miller now? NBC 'Dateline' does deep dive on 'Zombie Hunter' who killed 2 Phoenix women
Two women met a tragic fate within a 10-month period during the 1990s, both subjected to similar gruesome circumstances
2023-10-28 06:54
Does the US prosecute more Republicans or Democrats? Here's some data
Does the US prosecute more Republicans or Democrats? Here's some data
Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez was indicted for the second time in 10 years on bribery and corruption charges. Here's a look at active and recent federal cases against federal lawmakers and governors.
2023-09-23 21:53
Mali junta holds vote on new constitution
Mali junta holds vote on new constitution
Malians went to the polls on Sunday to pass judgement on the governing junta's constitution, which has fuelled speculation that the country's...
2023-06-18 16:57
Iowa St QB Dekkers accused of betting on Cyclones sports, charged with tampering in gambling probe
Iowa St QB Dekkers accused of betting on Cyclones sports, charged with tampering in gambling probe
Iowa State quarterback Hunter Dekkers is accused of gambling on Cyclones sports events, including a football game, and has been charged with tampering with records related to an Iowa Criminal Division investigation into sports gambling
2023-08-02 10:22
Asia Stocks Drop on Profit Taking, Fitch Fallout: Markets Wrap
Asia Stocks Drop on Profit Taking, Fitch Fallout: Markets Wrap
Asia stocks fell as Fitch Ratings’ downgrade of the US sovereign rating sapped risk sentiment following a strong
2023-08-02 10:25
Protests grow as Israel's far-right government advances with its judicial overhaul
Protests grow as Israel's far-right government advances with its judicial overhaul
Israel’s anti-government has gained new momentum as tens of thousands of people spill into the streets of cities across the country to oppose Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s contentious judicial overhaul plan
2023-07-09 03:53