J3N Provides the Latest and Most Up-to-Date News, You Can Stay Informed and Connected to the World.
⎯ 《 Just 3 N : New News Now 》
Baltimore Police are at the scene of a 'mass shooting incident,' officials say
Baltimore Police are at the scene of a 'mass shooting incident,' officials say
Baltimore Police officers are at the scene of an overnight "mass shooting incident" in South Baltimore, Baltimore Police Spokesperson Lindsey Eldridge said Sunday.
2023-07-02 15:55
Donald Trump wants to debate Meghan Markle, Internet wants to book time and place ASAP
Donald Trump wants to debate Meghan Markle, Internet wants to book time and place ASAP
Donald Trump did not hold back, asserting that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex had been 'disrespectful' to the Queen
2023-09-07 18:26
Biden hosts the Angolan president in an effort to showcase strengthened ties, as Africa visit slips
Biden hosts the Angolan president in an effort to showcase strengthened ties, as Africa visit slips
President Joe Biden is hosting Angolan President João Manuel Gonçalves Lourenço in the Oval Office as he seeks to reaffirm his commitment to Africa
2023-12-01 03:55
South Korean Panel Backs Japan’s Fukushima Wastewater Discharge Plan
South Korean Panel Backs Japan’s Fukushima Wastewater Discharge Plan
A South Korean government panel backed Japan’s plans to release treated wastewater from the Fukushima nuclear disaster site,
2023-07-07 11:49
Putin deliberately attacked Ukrainian civilians in Kharkiv missile strike, says Zelensky
Putin deliberately attacked Ukrainian civilians in Kharkiv missile strike, says Zelensky
Vladimir Putin’s missile attack on a cafe and grocery store in northeastern Ukraine that led to 51 deaths, six injuries and three people left missing was “no blind strike”, said president Volodymyr Zelensky. The strike is the deadliest in the Kharkiv region since Mr Putin’s Ukraine invasion and also among the biggest civilian death tolls in any single Russian missile attack, especially after January this year. The missile strike occurred on Thursday afternoon in Kharkiv’s Hroza village where dozens had gathered to mourn a fallen Ukraine soldier, officials said. “A deliberate missile strike on a village in Kharkiv region on an ordinary store and cafe,” Mr Zelensky said in his nightly video address on Thursday. “Russian troops could not have been unaware of where they were hitting. This was no blind strike,” he said after attending a summit of the European Political Community in Spain. Mr Zelensky said a six-year-old boy was among the dead. According to regional officials, families had remained in the village despite a war-time order to evacuate. The site of the attack showed large piles of bricks, shattered metal and building materials strewn around the cafe and shop struck by a Russian missile. The attack was likely carried out with an Iskander ballistic missile, a Ukrainian minister said, citing preliminary information. Bodies of the dead were laid out in a field next to a children’s playground as rescue workers were seen making their way and sifting through mounds of debris from the attack. Regional police investigator Serhiy Bolvinov said they will use DNA laboratories to identify the bodies as they have found only bits and pieces and remains of the bodies. Officials said the Russian missile hit a service marking a reburial in his home village of a soldier who had died in action elsewhere. The son of the soldier was also killed in the attack, along with his wife and mother, prosecutors told public broadcaster Suspilne. “There were only civilians. The boy was from this village. When he died, we were under occupation. The (family) decided to rebury him, to bring him home,” said resident Oleksandr Mukhovatyi. “Then this happened. Someone betrayed us. The attack was precise, it all landed in the coffee shop.” He said his mother, brother and sister-in-law were among the dead. Local officials were sitting down for a meal when the missile struck, interior minister Ihor Klymenko said. “From every family, from every household, there were people present at this commemoration. This is a terrible tragedy,” he told Ukrainian television. Defence minister Rustem Umerov said the strike was clearly targeted and Ukrainian security services had launched an investigation into the matter. “The terrorists deliberately carried out the attack during lunchtime, to ensure a maximum number of casualties,” he said. “There were no military targets there. This is a heinous crime intended to scare Ukrainians.” Russia has not issued a comment on the attack in Hroza. It has denied deliberately targeting civilians, but many have been killed in attacks that have hit residential areas as well as energy, defence, port, grain and other facilities. Read More Ukraine-Russia war – live: Deadly Russian attack on memorial service was no blind strike, says Zelensky White House condemns ‘horrifying’ Russian attack on grocery store in Ukraine Russian missile strike kills more than 50 Ukrainians gathered for wake – in deadliest such attack in months Nearly 50 European leaders stress support for Ukraine at a summit in Spain. Zelenskyy seeks more aid Russia has tested a nuclear-powered missile and could revoke a global atomic test ban, Putin says
2023-10-06 12:16
Harry and Meghan blame Covid-19 and Queen Elizabeth's death for Spotify and Netflix debacles, sources say
Harry and Meghan blame Covid-19 and Queen Elizabeth's death for Spotify and Netflix debacles, sources say
Harry and Meghan have complained that the death of Queen Elizabeth II overshadowed the premiere of Meghan's 'Archetypes' podcast last year
2023-07-02 17:57
Rhodes fires: Holidaymakers praise locals as wildfires rage on
Rhodes fires: Holidaymakers praise locals as wildfires rage on
Wildfires have also broken out on the Greek islands of Corfu and Evia as thousands are evacuated.
2023-07-24 18:54
Judge blocks Texas ban on gender-affirming medical care for trans minors, state expected to appeal
Judge blocks Texas ban on gender-affirming medical care for trans minors, state expected to appeal
A Texas judge has blocked the state’s upcoming ban on gender-affirming medical care for minors, the latest move in a legal fight over transgender rights
2023-08-26 05:24
Brazil opens trials over pro-Bolsonaro riots
Brazil opens trials over pro-Bolsonaro riots
Brazil's Supreme Court on Wednesday opened its first trials over the January 8 riots by supporters of far-right ex-president Jair Bolsonaro, putting four accused in the dock in one...
2023-09-14 08:56
Meryl Streep goes full Jada Pinkett Smith, claims she and husband of 45 years have been separated for six years
Meryl Streep goes full Jada Pinkett Smith, claims she and husband of 45 years have been separated for six years
Meryl Streep appeared to be wearing her wedding band amid the announcement of her separation from her husband Don Gummer
2023-10-21 19:48
Rosanna Pansino apologizes to MrBeast over Creator Games 3 row: 'Should've handled things directly'
Rosanna Pansino apologizes to MrBeast over Creator Games 3 row: 'Should've handled things directly'
Rosanna Pansino apologized to MrBeast citing 'thousands of death threats'
2023-10-30 15:20
Trump news – live: DOJ scraps Trump’s immunity in E Jean Carroll suit as Georgia grand jury sworn in
Trump news – live: DOJ scraps Trump’s immunity in E Jean Carroll suit as Georgia grand jury sworn in
Donald Trump has lost the protection of the Justice Department in his defamation lawsuit brought by magazine columnist E Jean Carroll. On Tuesday, the DOJ said in a court filing that the former president does not have presidential immunity in the case, saying he was not “acting within the scope of his office and employment as President of the United States” in 2019 when he denied raping Ms Carroll. This paves the way for the defamation suit to proceed through the courts. This legal blow came the same day that a grand jury was sworn in on Tuesday in Atlanta, Georgia, as part of the investigation into the efforts of the former president and his allies to overturn his 2020 election loss in the state. Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has been investigating Mr Trump after he called Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in early 2021 and urged him to “find 11,780 votes” to flip the state in his favour. Meanwhile, Mr Trump is also seeking to have his federal criminal trial relating to the Mar-a-Lago classified documents delayed until after the 2024 election. Read More Trump strains relations with Iowa Republicans with no-show at charity event Trump says ‘damaged’ DeSantis is ‘desperately trying to get out’ of 2024 race Trump’s encounter with Guy Fieri at UFC fight sparks mixed reactions Trump lawyer Alina Habba leaves his defence team in New York fraud case
2023-07-12 17:28