What did Mackenzie Shirilla do after killing her boyfriend and his friend? Ohio teen was found guilty of murder
After a four-day trial, a judge found the now-19-year-old Mackenzie Shirilla guilty of four counts of murder and other charges for the deranged plot
2023-08-19 03:50
Attorneys spar in case of ex-Trump adviser who devised strategy to keep former president in power
Lawyers are continuing to spar in the case of a one-time adviser to former President Donald Trump who is facing possible disbarment in California for developing a dubious legal strategy that was aimed at keeping Trump in power following the 2020 election
2023-06-22 11:26
What's at stake as 13,000 workers go on strike at major US auto makers
About 13,000 auto workers have walked off the job at three targeted factories after their union leaders couldn’t reach a deal with Detroit’s automakers
2023-09-15 17:51
What happened to Amouranth? ASMR queen backs out of Ibai's La Velada boxing championship as she undergoes medical treatment
Amouranth explained why she backed out of Ibai's La Velada boxing championship and hoped she would be able to take part next year
2023-06-27 14:17
Biden's NSA nominee defends collecting data on foreigners and Americans alike
By Raphael Satter WASHINGTON The Biden administration's nominee to lead the National Security Agency (NSA) says he will
2023-07-13 06:45
Ukraine destroys all Russia-launched drones and cruise missile in overnight attacks
Ukrainian defence systems successfully destroyed all Russian air weapons fired in the east and south directions, including a cruise missile fired overnight, its air force said on Monday. A total of 14 attack drones, including 13 Iran-made Shahed drones and one unspecified drone as well as one cruise missile, were destroyed, the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine said on its official Telegram channel, lauding Western-supplied air defence systems. “Western weapons have proven and continue to prove their effectiveness on the battlefield,” Mykola Oleshchuk, commander of the air force, wrote in a statement on Telegram. However, debris from a downed drone struck a warehouse and damaged it at the Black Sea port of Odesa, officials said. No injuries have been reported so far, Odesa governor Oleh Kiper said. The attack in the short hours of Monday comes as a part of Russia’s campaign to target port and grain infrastructure since quitting a UN-brokered deal in July that had allowed Kyiv to ship its grain via the Black Sea. Russian forces also targeted the regions of Kherson in the south, Donetsk in the east and Sumy in the northeast in its overnight attack, the interior ministry in Kyiv said. For more than 600 days now, Russia has carried out frequent air strikes across Ukraine’s regions. Now soon to enter its second winter, the attacks have sparked fears that Russia is going to step up strikes on Ukraine’s power grid to cripple infrastructure as the winter begins to set in. This comes as at least six people were killed in Ukraine’s Kharkiv after a Russian missile struck a mail depot, Ukrainian officials said on Sunday. Another 17 people were injured in the blast. The explosion on the Ukrainian postal and courier service Nova Poshta is believed to have been caused by a widely used Russian S-300 rocket, said Kharkiv governor Oleh Syniehubov. All victims killed in the attack were employees of the private postal service. Nova Poshta published the names of the six young employees between 21-31 years old who lost their lives “as a sign of commemoration and sorrow”. In a statement published after the attack, Nova Poshta said the air raid siren had sounded just moments before the missile struck, leaving those inside the building with no time to rush to a basement shelter. Russia scaled up attacks on Ukrainian cities and villages on Sunday as officials said two more people had been killed in a shelling attack in the Donetsk region. The casualties include a 58-year-old man who died in his home in the village of Kalinovka and a 61-year-old man was killed in the town of Vasiukovka from a direct hit to his car, the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office said. A 71-year-old man was killed in a separate incident while fishing at a local reservoir on Saturday, Nikopol military chief Yevhen Yevtushenko said. He said the victim had been found with a fishing rod in his hand. The mayor said Russian forces deliberately targeted the man with artillery fire. In southern Ukraine, the Russian military had used a record number of aerial bombs over the country’s Kherson region in the previous 24 hours, officials said on Sunday. At least 36 missiles were recorded over the area with some villages being hit by several strikes, said Natalia Humeniuk, a spokesperson for the Ukrainian military’s Operational Command South. The Institute for the Study of War said Russian forces could be diversifying the mix of missiles, guided bombs, and drones used in strikes on Ukraine. The Washington-based think-tank speculated that the change could be part of an attempt to find gaps in Ukraine’s air defences ahead of further strikes over the winter. Read More Ukraine-Russia war - live: Putin forced to increase number of soldiers on ground as UK estimates death toll Ukrainian and Russian forces clashed 82 times in a single day Six killed and 16 injured in Russian missile strike on Kharkiv mail depot
2023-10-23 17:49
Microsoft's chief product exec to step down. Panos Panay was behind Surface devices and Windows 11
A top product executive at Microsoft who launched its Surface line of devices and Windows 11 is leaving the company
2023-09-19 04:52
South Africa Bond Auction Sees Strongest Demand in Two Years
South African attracted nearly $1 billion of orders at Tuesday’s weekly auction of government debt, the strongest demand
2023-11-14 20:59
Itmar Ben Gvir: US condemns Israeli minister's 'inflammatory' Palestinian comments
The ultranationalist minister's statement in an interview sparked a storm of criticism online.
2023-08-25 20:51
Super PAC supporting Tim Scott places $40 million ad reservation
A super PAC supporting Sen. Tim Scott's presidential run is placing a $40 million TV and digital ad reservation -- the largest amount booked for any presidential candidate so far in the 2024 race.
2023-07-19 10:51
UAW, automakers resume talks as US strike stretches into second day
By David Shepardson (Reuters) -Talks between the United Auto Workers and the Detroit Three automakers resumed on Saturday, a day
2023-09-17 02:46
Hollywood writers, studios reach tentative deal to end strike
Striking writers whose industrial action has brought Hollywood to a standstill said Sunday they had reached a deal with studios that could see...
2023-09-25 11:22
You Might Like...
How to support someone coming out in their 30s and beyond
Mark Consuelos brutally mocks wife Kelly Ripa on-air for dyeing her gray hair 'every two weeks'
Cousins may have Achilles tendon injury; Stafford, Pickett, Taylor also hurt on rough day for QBs
U.S. Republican hardliners try to force Biden impeachment vote
Pro-Russian politician wins Slovakia's parliamentary election
Rikkeisoft Ranked Among the Top 5 Best Enterprise Software Development Companies in 2023 by Tech Times
Migrant crisis: Tunisian fisherman finds dead bodies in his net
White House scraps plan for B-52s to entertain at state dinner against backdrop of Israel-Hamas war
